How To Do Fashion Design Research Effectively And Never Run Out Of Ideas
This course will help anyone that uses research as part of their creative fashion design process. Carrying out effective research is an essential skill for any designer and this course will help you to master this skill.
What Am I Going To Get Out Of This Course:
- How to easily carry out research for any project or design brief you are given, so you never struggle to achieve success.
- How to organise your research material so that you can quickly and easily refer to it in the future.
- How to create research goals so that you are kept focused and productive.
Where to go for the 15 sources of research so that you never run dry of material or ideas.
- Understand the 4 fashion design research themes to use.
- How to get behind the scenes access to research material in museums and galleries.
- How to use a research planner to manage all your research projects.
- How to become inspired when you feel stuck and your creative ideas are not flowing.
Who This Coure Will Help:
- Fashion students at all levels.
- People going through the application process for a university or college course in fashion design or a fashion related course.
- People applying for a job in the field of fashion where an understanding of research in the design process is required.
- Mature students, those on a GAP year and people in a job who want to refresh their design research skills.
- Graphic designers and artists that want a fresh look at the way they become inpsired through research.
After Completing The Course:
By successfully completing this course and applying what you have learnt you will have a confident, well organised, efficient and disciplined approach to your fashion design research.
What Your Course Includes:
Duration - the course will take about X mins to complete.
Easy To Follow Structure - you'll be guided by a tutor who has both fashion design and teaching experience and is a gifted designer in her own right, able to pass on her experience to you.
Clear Support Materials - you will receive a complimentary key learning point sheets, a portfolio check-sheet as well as personal goal plans and action planner for use during and after you have completed the course.
Friendly Tutor Support - your tutor is on hand to call upon for any support you need and to help you to make the most of the course and the time and money you have invested.
Student Discussions - the course includes an opportunity to join in with other students and discussions relating to the creation of your fashion portfolio.
Life Time Access - you have lifetime access to the course so there's no need to feel that you have to complete it within a few days. Start and finish when it suits you knowing that if for any reasons you can't complete it in one go you can always finish it later.
Mobile Friendly - you can watch videos, access course documents, and even purchase our courses directly from your iPhone, iPad or Android device.
Course Quiz - you get the chance to test your knowledge on the subject after you've taken the course in a short and fun quiz.
Course Certificate - completing the course entitles you to a course certificate to demonstrate your commitment to developing your knowledge of this subject.
Optional Assignments - designed to help you immediately apply your new knowledge to reinforce your learning.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee - all of our courses come with a 30 day money back guarantee.